Oreo cookie lasagna. Layers of cookies, pudding, and Cool Whip® make this Oreo® lasagna a huge hit! Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on counter.
Ingredients of Oreo cookie lasagna
- It’s 1 of box of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 8 oz of reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of skim milk.
- Prepare 12 oz of fat free cool whip.
- Prepare 6 each of snack pack fat free chocolate pudding cups (or make 1 package of fat free chocolate pudding ahead of time).
You could easily do this with Golden Oreo cookies and vanilla pudding. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs. In a food processor, or in a zip closed bag, crush the Oreo Cookies (I used the bag version so.
Oreo cookie lasagna instructions
- Spray a 9X13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a closed Ziploc bag, crush the oreo cookies.
- Set aside 1cup of the cookies for topping.
- Combine remaining crushed cookies with melted butter and press on the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, whip softened cream cheese using a handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4 cups of cool whip until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese layer over the oreo cookie crust until smooth and even.
- Layer chocolate pudding on next.
- Spoon remaining cool whip over pudding and gently smooth.
- Sprinkle remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Serve and enjoy.
Chocolate and Peppermint Oreo Cookie Lasagna – everyone LOVES this recipe. Perfect for any occasion, even St. Add this to your chocolate recipes! Check out full recipe at http://boxyourlunch.com/chocolate-lasagna-recipe-oreo-cookies Chocolate lasagna recipe with oreo cookies is one of our very favorite desserts… Give this chocolate lasagna with oreo crust recipe a try and let us know what you think! Do you love it as much as we do?