Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls.
Ingredients of Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls
- You need 1 box of Lasagna Noodles.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of Turkey (i used leftover from thanksgiving), or ground beef, or omit this for a meatless dish.
- You need 3 tsp of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Prepare 10 oz of Spinach, fresh.
- It’s 3 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Ricotta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian Cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella, shredded.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black Pepper.
Cheesy Spinach and Turkey Lasagna Rolls step by step
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large Pan, heat Olive Oil and sautee Mushrooms until soft, add Onions and Turkey (or meat if using), heat thoroughly. If using ground meat you may have to drain if too much liquid accumulates..
- Add Garlic, continue heating until it becomes fragrant..
- Add Spinach and heat until wilted..
- Remove from heat. Pour in a medium bowl, add Ricotta and 1/2 cup Italian Cheese. Stir well..
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Pour about 1 cup Marinara Sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 Pan..
- Make sure Lasagna Noodles are dry. Spread a small amount of mixture on each Noodle and roll up. Place in pan seam side down. You may have a couple Noodles left over depending on the amount of mixture. I discarded the broken noodles and used 15 for this dish..
- Pour the remaining Marinara Sauce over the rolls. Sprinkle the remaining Italian Cheese and all the Mozzarella on top..
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Uncover and bake or broil for a few minutes to brown the cheese (optional). Let cool a few minutes before serving..