Taco Lasagna. If you like foods with southwestern flair, this just might become a new favorite. Loaded with cheese, meat and beans, the layered casserole comes together in a snap. A baked taco-style lasagna with layers of corn tortillas, salsa, seasoned ground beef and sour cream Topped with Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
Ingredients of Taco Lasagna
- It’s 1 box of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese spread.
- Prepare 4 oz of diced chiles.
- Prepare 1 cup of water divided.
- Prepare 15 oz of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 30 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mexican cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
This Cheesy Taco Lasagna from Delish.com is the best. It's like a five-layer dip lasagna: Salsa swaps in for marinara and beef gets taco seasoning in this tasty Mexican-inspired recipe. Taco Lasagna brings a south-of-the-border kinda' twist to a classic lasagna recipe! All the best parts of a ground beef taco are layered with lasagna noodles to create one colorfully layered entrée!
Taco Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground turkey and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, cream cheese spread and 1/2 cup water. Simmer until spread melts..
- Add diced chiles, 1/2 cup water, tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together ricotta cheese, 1 cup shredded mexican cheese and 2 eggs..
- Put 1 1/2 cups of meat and sauce mixture in bottom of 9×13 pan. Add layer of noodles follewed by half of cheese mixture. Repeat layering and finish with another layer of noodles and sauce. Top with remaining shredded cheese..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes..
Slow Cooker Taco Lasagna – Layers of tortillas, cream cheese, beans, taco meat, enchilada sauce and cheese. Perfectly creamy and cheesy with tons of flavor! A healthy ground turkey Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas and full of spices, bell peppers, onions, black beans, and cheese. This easy taco lasagna is one of the best healthy and kid-friendly. Taco-flavored beef, salsa, and cheese layered between soft tortillas!