Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta. How to make Angel Hair Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato. Add sun-dried tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, and capers; mix well. Saute briefly and turn off the heat.
Ingredients of Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta
- It’s 1 pound of meat. I used polish sausage. but you can use whatever.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of garlic.
- You need 12 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 10 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- You need 10-15 of fresh basil leaves roughy chopped.
- It’s 5-10 of fresh sage roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- You need 2 cups of pasta water.
- You need of goat cheese.
- You need of fresh parsely.
Chicken And Angel Hair Pasta Casserole Recipes. Scallops were frozen so I steamed them and dried with a towel. My newest pasta recipe Bacon Sausage Sun Dried Tomato Angel Hair Pasta is an easy creamy skillet recipe that can be prepared in about fifteen minutes. It is loaded with bacon, chicken sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and baby spinach.
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta instructions
- Pre-heat oven to warm..
- In a medium sized pan cook the meat till browned and finished. cooking times will vary depending on what meat you choose..
- When finshed, place meat on a paper towel lined plate. once drained place meat in a oven safe bowl or dish and place in oven to keep warm..
- Wipe out medium sized pan and return to stove. add the olive oil and return to meuim heat..
- Add the onion and cook till tender. about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Fill large pot with water 3/4 full and place on stove on high heat. once it starts boiling, add the angel hair pasta and cook according to the package. meanwhile…
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, add the white wine, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, basil, and sage and simmer till smooth..
- Add the meat to the sauce.
- If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce..
- Once pasta is done, reserve one cup pasta water, drain, do not rinse and add to the sauce. add the cup of pasta water and toss. if using bigger chucks of meat, the meat will not toss with the pasta..
- Once plated top with parsley and goat cheese..
The list of ingredients is short but the pasta is loaded with. I absolutely ADORE ANGEL HAIR PASTA, and totally am in LOVE with meatballs. couple it with the creamy, fresh summer tasting sundried tomato pesto. HEAVEN! *insert ringing bells* This is one of my family's favorites and "guests" favorite dishes as well!! View top rated Angel hair pasta with sun dried tomatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. Add sun-dried tomatoes, lemon juice and wine.