Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta. Easy garlic shrimp recipe made with cilantro, lime, and butter sauce. Serve these delicious shrimp as an appetizer, with pasta, over rice or in tortillas for tacos. This Creamy Lemon Salmon Pasta is comforting and filling whilst still being fresh and light.
Ingredients of Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta
- You need of Lemon Pepper Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rainbow Pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 of lime juice, squeezed and zested.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Onion Diced.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- You need of Spicy Salmon.
- Prepare 12 oz of Salmon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime juice, squeezed and zested.
This baked lemon pepper salmon recipe is such a delicious and easy way to prepare salmon in the oven. For baked lemon pepper salmon, you can use either fresh or frozen salmon! If your salmon is frozen, place the filets (still in the plastic package) in a large bowl and then fill the bowl with hot water. This is such an easy and quick salmon recipe in the air fryer.
Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta step by step
- In a sauce pan bring water, olive oil, and dash of salt to a boil. Add pasta and stir until aldente. Drain, rinse in cold water. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice and mix. Set aside to cool..
- Pat down boy side of salmon to remove outer juices. Add salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper and dry rub both sides..
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter as it heats to prevent over burning (using it to sauce the salmon). Add salmon and sear for 4-6 minutes saucing frequently (watch side of salmon to make sure about 1/2 of it cooks), and flip. Repeat for 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice to the sauce and continue to spoon over salmon..
- About halfway on the flip side, add in carrots and onion to sauté in the sauce..
- Plate pasta and salmon. Top pasta with carrot and onion, add dash of zest. Top salmon parsley flakes, top with with slice of lemon cut in half..
- Serve and enjoy!.
With a splash of lemon pepper seasoning and other ingredients, you will have a delicious and. Sprinkle the salmon fillets with pepper and coat each side in the olive oil and lemon juice. Let them rest in the bowl until the pan is preheated. At my work I always have the chefs make me lemon peppered cod and I am kicking myself for not having lemon peppered salmon, sounds amazing! The Best Salmon Pasta Healthy Recipes on Yummly