Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch.
Ingredients of Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch
- It’s 150 gr of durum wheat flour.
- Prepare 150 gr of type 00 Flour.
- You need 3 of eggs medium.
- Prepare 1 of tbsp olive oil.
- It’s 1 of pinch salt.
- You need of For tagliatelle.
- Prepare of This recipe need a pasta machine.
Fresh pasta Tagliatelle from scratch step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. Mix in a bowl the 2 types of flour..
- In another bowl put the eggs the olive oil the salt and slowly add while you knitting the dough the flour till become a ball. Then put the dough in a small bowl and cover with film. Let it rise in the fridge for 30 min..
- Take the pasta machine after the 30 minutes and the ball of dough. Cut in 1 piece every time the dough and pass it from flour before put it in the machine..
- Make sure that you put it in the straight grinder and at the beginning the gear is at 2. Then after the first pass fold the dough and re pass it 3 times always in gear 2 and always fold it before the pass. Then change the gear at 4 and re-pass the pasta another 3-4 times without folding the pasta this time..
- When you pass it 4 times the dough must be not very thin so won't break but smooth in your hand. Make sure you don't let the pasta that is ready to dry by working the dough fast in the machine..
- Then we take the pasta and we pass it from the middle section of machine. This one has no gear..
- We lay the tagliatelle in a tray and we spring a 2 handful of durum wheat flour. We mix softly the flour with the tagliatelle so the flour goes everywhere..
- We boil water in a pot and we put the tagliatelle in. We let them cook for 4-5 minutes. Check in 4 minutes and depends how al dente you want let them for another minute or not. Serve with parmesan or any sauce you like, we added homemade pesto sauce. Enjoy!.