Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda. Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda #mevrouwpinda #ramadan #easyrecipe. mevrouwpinda. See great recipes for Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda too! See great recipes for Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda too! mevrouwpinda.
Ingredients of Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need Pinch of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of basil powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Additional ingredients.
- You need 4 pieces of puff pastry.
- Prepare 4 pieces of potato if you have big potato use only 1.
- It’s 1 of egg for polish.
- You need of Sesame seeds for garnish.
Best Homemade Idea To Make Delicious Oreo Biscuit Pastry. Best Idea To Cook Tasty Ham and Swiss Stuffed Rolls. Traditionally Beef Wellington is prepared with a good cut of beef smothered in delicious mushroom duxelle and wrapped in flaky puff pastry. The dish is fit for a king.
Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Chop onion,bell pepper and tomato.
- Heat the oil and add the beef. Keep stiring until golden brown.
- Add onion,bell pepper. Stiring. At the end add tomato. Add salt, black pepper, cumin powder & basil powder.
- Bring potato into boil and then grated the potato.
- Flatten the pastry, lie it on baking tray, make hole with fork, add grated potato on top.
- Add the beef, and covered with another pastry. Polish with egg. Ready to bake. 180°C for about 35-40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes.
However, our recipe calls for ground beef, which is much cheaper and less intimidating to work with. Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a saucepan, saute mushrooms in butter until softened. Get this easy and yummy recipe for Spicy Beef Jamaican Patties. Jamaican patty is a spice-filled baked pastry that can have a different meat filling like beef, pork, chicken, lamb, veggies and even shrimps, encased in a flaky pastry.