Apple Rose Pastry Dessert. Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature if you haven't done so yet. Prepare a bowl half filled with water and the lemon juice. Cut the apples in half, remove the core and cut the apples in paper-thin slices.
Ingredients of Apple Rose Pastry Dessert
- It’s of For Pastry Dough.
- It’s 300 gm of maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- You need 150 gm of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 table spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need of For stuffing.
- It’s 2 of fresh red apples.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of small ramekin mold.
Made of delicious red apples, apricot jam, cinnamon and puff pastry sheet. Enjoy with hot coffee or tea! On a floured surface, roll out the pastry sheet until half thin. Place one strip on the counter and line apple slices along one side of the strip, overlapping one another.
Apple Rose Pastry Dessert step by step
- Sieve maida in a bowl add salt ghee lemon juice and knead soft dough like chappti.
- Cover the dough and kee aside for half an hour and knead it once more to ready for Pastry.
- Musk the butter and place it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Now take the dough and spread over a kitchen top or board roll into square shape place the frozen butter at the bottom of the dough and close it from the edges make sure all the pastry sheet is packed.
- Make sure there is no room for the butter to sleep out.
- After packing sprinkle dry flour and roll it out with light hand fold it again from all the sides keep this in the fridge for 15 minutes and roll it again repeat it 2 times more so the butter congeals between the pastry sheet roll total 4 times.
- Roll rectangular 6"by 3".
- For apple cut thin slices of apple in half moon shape de code the seeds.
- Microwave Apple for 45 second.
- Take out from microwave cover it with plastic sheet and put over it kitchen napkin.
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degree butter 2 small ramekin molds and dust with sugar.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll pastry to 1/8 Inc thickness cut 3"by 12" for one rose spread melted butter over it and sprinkle generous amount of cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Place apple slices along long edges of dough.
- Lightly fold half of dough over the apple slices to form a long folder with the rounded edges of apple exposed will give rose shape place it in mold.
- Beat egg and water together in a bowl apply it on the the pastry dust cinnamon and sugar mix bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Take out let it cool and serve it has similar taste of apple pie😊😋.
The top (skin side) of the slices should stick out a little. Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature if you haven't done so yet. Prepare a bowl half filled with water and the lemon juice. Cut the apples in half, remove the core and cut the apples in paper-thin slices. Impress your guests with this beautiful rose-shaped dessert made with lots of soft and delicious apple slices, wrapped in sweet and crispy puff pastry.