Salmon And Peach Puff Pastry Snack. Salmon And Peach Puff Pastry Snack MY VERSION. SIMPLE AND QUICK SNACK PERFECT COMBO SALMON AND PEACH. See great recipes for Salmon And Peach Puff Pastry Snack too!
Ingredients of Salmon And Peach Puff Pastry Snack
- It’s 4 of puff pastry dough.
- You need 1 cup of leftover cooked salmon flake.
- It’s 1 cup of dice canned peach.
I want to tell you this tapenade and smoked salmon puff pastry spirals recipe because it is a very easy recipe for the appetizer and also serves to give way to leftovers that we have from other preparations. You will see how rich they are. It is a simple leftover leftover recipe I made some remnants of puff pastry I had in the fridge after making some lemon and cherry curd cupcakes and a jar. Season the salmon fillets with salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Salmon And Peach Puff Pastry Snack instructions
- mix salmon flake and dice peach.
- put 1 tbsp onto puff dough then fold into triangle shape then pinch the corner.
- baked it at 200 C / 400°F for 7 to 10 minute ,basting with egg and milk wash or melted butter.
Unfold the puff pastry onto a sheet of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, flatten the creases. Prick holes all over the dough with a fork. What to make for toddlers and all family? You can use your favorite fillings: turkey, ham.