Ingredients of Taco Pie
- It’s 1 can of crescent rolls.
- You need 3 cups of crushed doritos (nacho or cool ranch).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of chedder or cheese of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Taco Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown ground beef over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat. Stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer until thickened (about 5 minutes). Spray a 9" pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. Separate the crescent dough into triangles and line the pie pan placing the points towards the center of the dish. Press the seams to seal. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of crushed Doritos onto the crescent crust. Top with ground beef. Combine sour cream & salsa..
- Spread sour cream mixture on meat. Top with cheese. Sprinkle remaining chips, pour melted butter over top. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Enjoy!!!!.