Flattened rice creamy pizza. This video demonstrates the procedure to make FLATTENED RICE (CHURA, POHA). Popularly made for Gokulashtami/Janmashtami, this flattened rice kheer/pudding is delicious and gets made in a jiffy. It is a sweet flattened rice payasam where in thick flattened rice is soaked and simmered in milk and boiled it to a creamy consistency.
Ingredients of Flattened rice creamy pizza
- Prepare 1 cup of flattened rice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of pizza pasta sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 5-6 of olives for garnishing.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated pizza/mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 cups of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Thick poha is flattened rice that has been milled and parboiled. They are paper thing flakes and bland in taste. Use these in deep frying dishes such as snacks and chidwas. Find details of companies Supplying Flattened Rice, Manufacturing & wholesaling flattened rices in India.
Flattened rice creamy pizza step by step
- Add salt in lukewarm water and wash flattened rice with it and leave the flattened rice for 10 minutes..
- Take a microwave safe bowl and grease it thoroughly. Now make a thick layer with flattened rice by pressing flattened rice with hand..
- Make a thick layer of pizza sauce on flattened rice layer..
- Make next layer with mayonnaise and spread well..
- Make next layer with cheese and garnish with olives..
- Microwave it for 5 mins and creamy cheesy flattened rice pizza is ready to serve..
Get Flattened Rice at best price from Flattened Rice Retailers, sellers, traders, exporters & wholesalers listed at ExportersIndia.com. Flattened rice is exactly that: rice that has literally been flattened. You can do this at home, or buy it commercially prepared. To make it commercially, the rice is threshed, then soaked, roasted, then hulled and polished, then rolled to make it flat, then sieved and dried. It is easily digestable and is ideal for a morning or evening snack.