3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Chicken (see my chicken salad recipe for technique).
- You need 1 large of Sliced Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped mushrooms.
- You need 5 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 large of Precooked or Fresh Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Pesto.
3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425°F..
- Sauté chopped garlic in EVOO until light golden brown and spread lightly on pizza dough as a base..
- Spread thin layer or cheddar, mozzarella, and feta cheese..
- Sauté shredded chicken with pesto and spread on pizza..
- Sauté red pepper and mushrooms and spread on pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake until pizza crust is golden brown for 10 – 20 minutes depending on crust. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Eat and Enjoy!!.