Sausage and Bacon Pizza.
Ingredients of Sausage and Bacon Pizza
- You need 6 inch of pizza crust.
- You need 4 of Sausages.
- You need 125 gm of Bacon.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of barbeque sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ketchup.
Sausage and Bacon Pizza step by step
- Pre-bake the pizza crust (see separate recipe on how to make and bake a pizza crust)..
- Cook the sausages until well done. Slice then into 5 mm slices and set aside..
- Cook the bacon until well done. Cut it into small pieces and set aside..
- Cook the onions until slightly cooked/translucent. Set aside..
- Place the pre-baked pizza crust on a baking sheet..
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the entirety of the crust..
- Next place the sliced sausages and bacon. Top with another layer of shredded cheese..
- In a separate bowl/saucer, mix the barbecue sauce, tomato sauce and ketchup. Sprinkle the sauce generously over the rest of the toppings..
- Place the pizza into a pre-heated oven. Bake at 180 – 20 degrees C for 15 – 20 mins or until the crust turns golden brown..
- Cut the pizza into 8 parts. Serve hot and enjoy..