Taisen's breakfast pizza. Sie können die Domain breakfast.pizza kaufen! Diese Webseite wurde vom Domain Inhaber dynamisch generiert, der das Sedo Domain Parking Programm nutzt. When we got finished cooking our pie, we topped it with some sweet maple syrup, but you should try out your favorite breakfast condiment on yours.
Ingredients of Taisen's breakfast pizza
- You need 1 can of refrigerated pizza dough ( or you can use anything else, even Cresent rolls ).
- It’s 1 packages of any flavor sausage ( I used maple , but going for hot next time ).
- You need 6 of to 8 eggs.
- Prepare 1 envelope of of sausage gravy mix or you can make your own like I did ( my recipe for it will be linked below ).
- Prepare 2 of to 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, or use 1 block and shred however much you like ( use as little or as much as you like ).
- You need 1 of salt to taste ( for eggs and gravy ).
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste ( for eggs and gravy ).
- You need 1 of milk ( for your eggs ).
- Prepare 1 of bacon ( optional ).
- Prepare 1 of green peppers ( optional ).
- Prepare 1 of red peppers ( optional ).
- You need 1 of onion ( optional ).
I mean, do you see all that cheese just oozing out? With any one of our favorite featured recipes, you can enjoy a unique and delicious pizza experience to start off your day. Start your day with this creamy Sausage Breakfast Pizza! It uses a pre-made crust and topped with eggs, Jack cheese and crumbled sausage. breakfast pizza recipe – This piquant breakfast pizza recipe is for pizza lovers who want to enjoy it at every meal.
Taisen's breakfast pizza instructions
- First start frying your sausage until it is cooked all the way through. Take the cooked sausage and set it aside in a bowl lined with paper towels. Keep the grease from the sausage in the frying pan if your making your own gravy..
- Pre heat your oven to the package directions..
- Start making your gravy. If you want to make my gravy, here is the recipe for it. If your using the one in an envelope, follow those directions as I have never used it. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/438375-taisens-easy-sausage-gray-with-biscuits.
- Add your sausage back into the gravy, and keep it nice and warm so that it doesn't take to long in the oven. You can also save some of the sausage to add into your eggs like I did while scrambling them..
- If your using the pizza dough, put some flour down on a cookie sheet. Spread the dough with your fingers or you can use a rolling pin. You can keep it thick or thin it out..
- If you are using crescent rolls, place them with the pointy part in the middle and go around in a circle making a pizza shape on a pizza pan. Pinch the seams well to seal them together. You can also use an egg wash to help. I don't have a picture of this to explain better, but the next time I make this , I will as I plan on trying it this way. You may want to spray the pan or use parchment paper.
- Cook the dough or crescent rolls until almost all the way done. If you cook it all the way , it's ok just be careful when you put it back in so you don't burn it..
- While the dough is baking, start your eggs. Make scrambled eggs however you normally do. I just add milk, salt and pepper to mine. I took some of my sausage and added it to my eggs..
- If you are using a block of cheese, shred that up..
- On your cooked dough or whatever your using, spread your sausage gravy evenly over top. Leave an edge so that it basically becomes like the pizza crust. Next , top that with eggs. Last, but not least, spread your cheese all over the top..
- Place this back into the oven and get the dough all the way cooked ( which should only be about the same time as it will take to melt the cheese ) . After the cheese is melted, it should be nice and hot and done all the way. Cut into slices and serve. Enjoy !.
Inspired by a dish at San Diego eatery The Farmer &. Pizza cone molding machine: make the round dough into pizza cone shape. The pizza cone could be hold in hand as the ice cream. It is fast and convenient food, easy.. Breakfast Pizza, Avocado And Egg Breakfast Pizza, Eggs Florentine Breakfast Pizza.