Keto Friendly Pizza.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pizza
- You need 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 2 tbs of warm water.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of psyilium husk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded low mositure part skim mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 ounce of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg,lightly beaten.
- You need of avocado oil,olive oil,or ghee for your hands.
Keto Friendly Pizza step by step
- Preheat the Oven to 425 F,in a small bowl,add the yeast and warm water and stir to combine,set aside about 5-10 min, until foamy.in an large microwave safe bowl,add mozzarella and cream cheese,microwave for 1 minute and stir,if not fully melted continue microwaving 20 more sec.in another small bowl whisk almond flour,psyllium husk powder, and baking powder,set aside.
- Stir foamy yeast mixture into melted cheese until well combined, and stir in beaten egg.Then add into dry ingredient mixture stir untul it forms a dough.you can oil your hands prevent sticking to all over your hands.you just knead the dough couple of times..
- Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to a 12' circle..I did measure my pizza pan putting underneath the dough, then i did flip upside down,and then fixed the dough..
- Poke the dough in several places with a fork.Bake 6 minutes,(i did bake 8 minutes),and check it,if necessary keep it a minute more..
- Add your favorite toppings, (after i turned off the oven, i did add my toppings, then I put my pizza back in the oven. I like my veggies almost raw.) you can bake the dough little less and take it off the oven, then add your toppings and bake fully with the veggies.up to you..