Bubble Pizza. This recipe has a no-fuss crust made from refrigerated biscuits. Bubble pizza is a kid friendly dinner, but hearty enough for adults with the addition of pepperoni and Bubble Pizza Recipe. Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles.
Ingredients of Bubble Pizza
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz.) of pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 of tubes 12oz refrigerated buttermilk biscuits.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
This is the best recipe I have found for "Lumpy Pan Pizza". Bubble Pizza: This dish is sure to be a favorite for casual and fun nights. Combining the ease of ready-to-cook biscuits with the favorites of pizza toppings, the "bubbles" of pizza dough throughout. Bubble Pizza is a quick and easy pizza recipe made with a bubbled up biscuit crust.
Bubble Pizza step by step
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Stir in pizza sauce..
- Quarter biscuits and place in a greased 9×13 baking dish. Add meat mixture on top..
- Bake uncovered at 400 for 20-25 minutes..
- Sprinkle with the cheeses. Bake 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving..
Life with a newborn means one thing when it comes to menu planning around here: quick and easy is what's for. Tender biscuits, zesty pizza sauce, gooey cheese and loads of toppings! See more ideas about No carb diets, Bubble pizza and Food recipes. Bubble up pizza is a simple, one-pan pizza dinner made with refrigerated biscuits. It's crazy easy for kids of all ages and FUN to make!