Cheesy Chicken Pizza. This recipe can be as homemade or as store-bought as your heart desires. A little challenging to role out pizza dough! But my son and I loved the results!
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- You need 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 11 oz of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy milk.
I love Cheese, But what is more better is a Cheesy Pizza. Finger Licking Pizza is Ready to eat. Prepared pizza dough makes it easy to prepare this deliciously different pizza, topped with chicken, olives, green onion, mozzarella cheese and a zesty mixture of salsa and pizza sauce. Easy way to prepare pizza at home.
Cheesy Chicken Pizza instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet..
- Mix chicken, onion powder, mayonnaise, & shredded cheddar. Set aside..
- Mix baking mix & wine until soft dough forms. Turn dough onto cookie sheet. Roll out to desired thickness & size..
- In a saucepan, mix soup & milk together & heat through. Spread half on pizza crust. Then scatter chicken mixture on pizza. Then either pour the rest of cheese sauce over pizza or save for dipping sauce later, whichever your desire..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is light brown. Cut & serve..
This will be the best homemade pizza you will taste ever. Try at home and enjoy with your family and friends. Chicken, sweet Italian sausage, cremini mushrooms The key to the deliciousness (and believe us, these cheesy pizzas are amazing) is to make fresh ricotta. Cut the rectangle in half lengthwise. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness!