Bbq Chicken and Mushroom Fire Grilled Pizza #braaifordad!. See full recipe here: www.traegergrills.com/recipes/poultry/bbq-chicken-pizza Break it off with delivery. Let your Traeger deliver a pizza that will become. It's Time To Fire Up The Grill!
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken and Mushroom Fire Grilled Pizza #braaifordad!
- Prepare 3 of chicken fillets steamed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bbq spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed dry herbs.
- Prepare 8 of button mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Grated cheese of choice.
- You need of Rocket leaves (optional).
- You need of Pizza dough :.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Braai:.
- Prepare of Coal.
- Prepare of Firelighters.
He gives tips on how to keep skewers from burning and cooking chicken evenly without plumping up. Follow these simple steps to grill citrus flavored chicken. Chicken drumsticks brined, rubbed, grilled and basted with BBQ sauce are irresistibly flavorful and juicy. Serve with additional sauce, if desired.
Bbq Chicken and Mushroom Fire Grilled Pizza #braaifordad! instructions
- Prepare the braai.
- Make the pizza dough by adding all the dry ingredients together.Add the oil then milk.Mix to form a soft dough..
- Separate the dough into 2 parts. Roll them out onto a lightly floured surface. Place each base on a greased lid..
- Steam the chicken and shred. Add the bbq, chicken spices, masala, garlic and ginger and bbq sauce to the chicken..
- Rub the outside of a pan with oil. Fry the onions,green pepper and dry herbs in oil till semi soft on the prepared heat.Add the sliced mushrooms and pepper powder,cook for 5mins.Add the chicken and leave it for 5 mins..
- Take the chicken off the heat and leave it to cool slightly. Grate the cheese and keep it aside.Spread 1 Tbs of pasta sauce on each base. Add the filling..
- Add the grated cheese and few pieces sliced peppers. Place the pizza on the braai stand on med to low heat. Let it cook for 2 mins with the braai lid on to melt the cheese, add few rocket leaves and close again for 2mins.Take off heat once cheese has melted. Enjoy while hot with a nice cold glass of cold drink..
I don't know about you but when the summer hits we fire up the grill and keep that baby going several nights a week. Nothing tastes better than food straight from the grill during the hot. This Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza is the perfect Friday night, summer treat! Homemade dough, spicy BBQ crockpot chicken, gooey cheese, and fresh red onions and cilantro make this the best! We're switching it up a bit from Friday Night, Mexican Night to Friday Night, Pizza Night!