Whole wheat pizza. This whole wheat pizza dough recipe is easy to make, it's naturally sweetened with a bit of honey, and it is mega-delicious. Whole wheat pizza crust has a bad reputation. If done wrong, it's often tough, dense, and well… flavorless.
Ingredients of Whole wheat pizza
- You need of For pizza base.
- It’s 2 Cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda/Eno.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of For pizza topping.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- You need 50 gms of Paneer (diced).
- You need of Capsicum (diced).
- You need of Onions (diced).
- It’s of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes.
Super easy to whip up and can be made in less than an hour! Whole wheat pizza dough shaped into ball on floured wooden background. Not sure what to put on top of your whole wheat pizza, or just looking to try out something a bit different? To improve the nutritional profile of pizza, use half whole-wheat and half all-purpose flour, which yields a light crust with a distinctive nutty taste.
Whole wheat pizza instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients and make pizza dough…keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Roll it into base…and make holes with the help of fork…
- Preheat your microwave at 180°c for 10 mins in convection mode…once it is preheated keep your pizza in a microwave tray and keep it on a stand and cook it for 8-10 minutes in convection mode at 180°c…
- Now take all the ingredients of pizza toppings…and first apply pizza sauce…in paneer add little salt,red chilli powder and chaat masala…then add all the veggies and paneer on the base…and grate cheese on top.
- Once you have added the topping keep the pizza again in microwave for 3-4 mins in convection mode.
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes and oregano…and serve hot with cold coffee or cold drink.
Made with whole wheat pizza dough. And a sauce, but we already talked about that. I found this crust recipe in a magazine. Here, I've added whole wheat flour to up the nutritional value and modified the amounts to make a dough that's perfectly proportioned for making sheet pan pizza. It turns out perfectly every time, and is the best whole wheat pizza crust you will ever have!