Twisted pizza with tomato and cheese filling. Sheets of puff pastry are filled with a layer of tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese, cut into slices, then twisted and baked until golden. A folded pizza? that's a "calzone". If filled with veggies and goodies, that's a creative way to trick kids to eat veggies.
Ingredients of Twisted pizza with tomato and cheese filling
- Prepare 1 cup of water lukewarm.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 cups of flour (All purpose flour).
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry instant yeast.
- You need of Few sesame seeds.
- You need of (Above mentioned ingredients are required to make the pizza dough).
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 100 gm of cheese grated.
Tomato-Basil Pizza Made with Pesto: Smear Tomato-Basil Pizza made with fresh basil: Drizzle It's tomato-basil pizza, and I've always spread a layer of prepared pesto on the crust to serve as the pizza "sauce" before topping it with fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced Roma tomatoes, and Parmesan. Grilled cheese and tomato soup: Name a better duo. Mexican food meets grilled cheese in this sandwich filled with gooey colby-jack cheese, black beans, guacamole and more. Give tomato soup an Italian flair by pairing it with this white pizza grilled cheese.
Twisted pizza with tomato and cheese filling instructions
- Place the pizza dough items.Properly knead the dough and transfer to an oiled bowl and allow to rise for 2 hours..
- Separate your dough into 3 equal portions and form into balls. Dust with flour and allow to rise for 1 hour..
- Using a rolling pin, roll each ball to a 30 cm pizza base. Repeat for all three..
- In the meantime, mix the tomato sauce ingredients and set aside..
- Preheat your oven at 220 °C. Line a tray with baking paper and place the first pizza base. Cover with half the tomato sauce and half the cheese..
- Repeat for the second layer and finish by placing the third pizza base on top..
- Using a small circular object (a small bowl will do) to create a no-cut circle that will be the centre of the pizza, cut your pizza into quarters using a sharp knife..
- Now cut each quarter into three wedges. This will leave you with 12 wedges in total..
- Twist each wedge twice. Sprinkle some sesame seeds in the middle..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!.
Arrange the tomato slices in a single layer over the cheese. You may be able to find more Toss spinach in remaining oil mixture to coat evenly. Divide spinach, provolone, and feta among pitas. Bake until cheese melts and spinach wilts..and tomato pizza recipe is simplicity at its best, combining sweet ripe tomatoes with beautiful aged Grana Padano cheese and creamy buffalo mozzarella. A quick and easy pizza that you can put into the oven minutes after you get back from office!