Homemade veg pizza. We pile veggies onto flatbread for a fun way to eat healthier. Our go-to recipe for weeknights easily changes with different veggies or meats. —Darla Andrews, Lewisville, Texas veg pizza recipe vegetable pizza recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. traditionally a italian cuisine recipe but very well popular all over the world. there are several variations and varieties of pizza recipe. however this recipe is simple veg pizza recipe with yeast and baked in oven. the toppings can be changed as per the preference and even meat can be.
Ingredients of Homemade veg pizza
- Prepare 250 gm of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare as needed of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetables (tomato, capsicum, onion, corns etc).
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need As needed of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese.
- It’s 3 tsp of Mayonnaises.
Homemade Veggie Pizza "This has become my go-to recipe for pizza dough and sauce. I always mix up the veggies and cheeses, but it's definitely a keeper for my family." – Eva. Pesto Pizza "Delicious and easy to make! Greek Pizza "A light and flavorful pizza.
Homemade veg pizza instructions
- Mix the flour and milk along with baking powder, soda, salt, oil, curd and make a tough dough..
- Cover the mixture at room temperature for 15 min.
- Add 2-3 cups of powdered salt in the base of the cooker and Preheat the pressure cooker for 10 min.
- Take a plate and brush it with some butter or oil and sprinkle some flour.
- Within the time knead the pizza dough for 10 min and roll the dough to make a base, and make sure the base to be at least half a inch thicker.
- Place the pizza base on the plate and spread some tomato sauce on the base,add cheese and mayonnaise and add veggies as stated or any additional veggies or items like mushroom, paneer etc..
- Now place the plate in the preheated cooker and close the cooker with any lid, and make sure to cook it on medium flame.
- After around 10 min check the pizza, and make sure that it is cooked well..
- And ow your pizza is ready to be served with some chilliflakes and oregano or along with some mixed herbs..
As other users have noted, this makes the pizza! After mixing the spread, I chilled it for a bit. Zucchini blossoms, the summertime flowers that grow on zucchinis, are wonderful on top of a pizza. Bake a pizza crust with a mix of two or three cheeses, drizzle with olive oil before serving, and top with blossoms.; Artichoke hearts, marinated, water-packed, grilled or in oil, are all great on a pizza. Be sure to drain the canned and jarred varieties and to properly cook fresh artichokes before.