Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Have you tried chicken alfredo in pizza form yet? If not, I'd say to you it's a must. I may not have ever been so keen to try it if it weren't for my husband.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- You need 1 cup of Shredded cooked turkey breast.
- You need 1 cup of Spinach.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (halved).
- It’s 1 of Pizza crust.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza has all the flavor of the classic pasta dish!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine first five ingredients (turkey breast, spinach, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper).
- Rub cut garlic over crust to enhance flavor, spread Alfredo sauce, then add turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizza.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until crust is crisp.
The quick and easy homemade alfredo sauce gives this pizza tons of flavor. You won't be able to stop after one slice! Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan last. If you want to create a delicious creamy pizza, then you can melt together this combination of cheeses into a massive pizza melt! Chicken Alfredo Pizza is a pizza version of the creamy pasta dish and it has so much flavor.