dudes grilled cheese pizza sandwiches. Grilled pizza sandwiches are so easy and so delicious. We always serve a side of pizza sauce to dip and the melty cheese is so perfect! Wonderful Grilled Pizza Sandwiches make a cheesy, melty grilled sandwich, a notch higher with some pepperoni and dipping sauce.
Ingredients of dudes grilled cheese pizza sandwiches
- Prepare 6 slice of cheese.
- Prepare 6 small of bacon.
- Prepare 6 slice of bread.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of sticks of butter.
- It’s 6 dash of season salt.
- You need 1 packages of pepperion.
For each sandwich butter outside of bread. Lay in pan, butter side down. Add another slice of bread, buttered side up. Cook until brown on both sides and cheese melts.
dudes grilled cheese pizza sandwiches instructions
- in a fring pan spray with butter.
- on both sides of bread spread the butter.
- on one side of each piece of bread sprinkle yje season salt lightly.
- put one side with season salt face down in pan and one seasoned side up.
- cook till brown flip bread and add 1 piece of cheese cover cheese with peperroni then add bacon and another piece of cheese.
- when the other bread is lightly brown put together and make a sandwich. ….. repeat for the other sandwiches.
I give grilled cheese a special treatment by using slices of mozzarella cheese and adding delicious extras like pepperoni and fresh tomatoes. The flavors of pizza are placed between bread and grilled to create this tasty sandwich. This tastes just like cheese pizza! Pair this with a salad and you have a great pizzeria style lunch without the calories attached–or the bill. Inside-Out Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Warning: This Video May Give You the Munchies.