Steak pizza. Drizzle the steak sauce all over the surface of the warm meat/hot pizza. Use a squirt bottle if you have it; if you don't, a spoon will do. Take pizza night to the next level with this steak pizza recipe!
Ingredients of Steak pizza
- Prepare 1 of beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick and 1 pound).
- It’s of Steak seasoning.
- You need of Onion salt.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Oil and butter for frying the steak.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of worcestershire.
Grilled Steak Pizza is a go-to simple recipe for outdoor entertaining. At Sal's Pizza & Steaks we strive to make the best food for our customers. Our goal is for every costumer to walk out satisfied and happy with what they ordered. Nick's is Calgary's traditional Steakhouse, Pizza, and Sports Bar!
Steak pizza instructions
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat, add steak strips.Add in worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place a store or homemade pizza crust on a pizza pan with a little flour dusted on the pan..
- Continue to saute the steak til it is well done and tender..
- Spread the alfredo sauce on the pizza crust and place the steak on top of the alfredo sauce..
- Add cheese. Put a 2nd layer of meat and cheese..
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or til crust is baked through..
Located conveniently across from McMahon stadium in NW Calgary. Chef John's version of steak pizzaiola combines a mushroom, tomato, and hot pepper sauce with tender medallions of beef tenderloin. We have their pizza every Saturday as a family treat, Im so glad to have them in my neighborhood. Local cuisine, Steakhouse, Pizza, Barbecue, Croatian, Grill. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads.