Fruit Pizza. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup. This fruit pizza starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like This fruit pizza is strangely popular with the guys in my family – like, all of them are obsessed? – and I don't.
Ingredients of Fruit Pizza
- Prepare of crust.
- It’s 2 can of crescent rolls, refrigerated.
- It’s of frosting.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of fruit topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of blue berries.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
Fruit Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This easy Fruit Pizza recipe is made with my favorite brown sugar cookie crust, it's spread with a dreamy cream cheese frosting, and finally topped with your favorite combination of fruit. Fruit Pizza is an Italian restaurant headquartered in New York City. It was started by three guys who are insanely passionate about pizza.
Fruit Pizza step by step
- For the crust: unroll crescent rolls in rectangular pieces, onto a cookie sheet lined with foil. Press pieces together to join the creases so it makes one piece. (I can fit 3 rectangles horizontally stacked in 2 columns, then I turn the last 2 rectangles and fit them on the end of the pan, vertically in one column.) cook as directed on package. let cool before topping with frosting and fruit..
- For the frosting: use mixer to whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla, whip some more. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and whip again until creamy. Continue adding powdered sugar one cup at a time, whipping until creamy each time. use rubber spatula to spread evenly on the crust..
- slice bananas, put in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning. wash and slice strawberries, sprinkle with a taste of sugar if desired. wash blue berries. Line fruit on top of frosting to your preference. (I do mine in rows).
- You can also use fresh raspberries, black berries, or any fruit your heart/tongue desires!.
Fruit Pizza Recipe & Video. click for printable file. When you have guests for dinner, sometimes it This Fruit Pizza is the kind of recipe you find in community cookbooks. You know, the type of recipe. This easy fruit pizza recipe with sugar cookie crust is the perfect summer treat. How To Make an Easy Fruit Pizza with Sugar Cookie Crust.