Homemade Mini Pizzas.
Ingredients of Homemade Mini Pizzas
- You need of dry ingredients.
- You need 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 packet of Active Yeast.
- You need 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sugar.
- It’s of Chopped dried herbs, such as basil, parsley or rosemary, optional.
- You need of wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 tea spoon of olive oil.
- It’s 3 serving spoon of pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
- It’s of topping ideas.
- You need of Cheese: Mozzarella, Mexican cheese, Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, bleu cheese, feta, provolone.
- It’s of MEAT: Chicken, Italian sausage, bacon, ham, beef, chorizo, pepperoni, prosciutto, shrimp.
- You need of VEGETABLES: Tomatoes, artichokes, roasted red peppers, onions, green peppers, jalapenos, spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, mu.
Homemade Mini Pizzas instructions
- PREPARATION OF THE PIZZA DOUGH : Stir together yeast and warm water in a small bowl; set aside for 5 minutes. Mix together the flour, salt, sugar and olive oil in a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook/or by hand or a spatula. Optionally, add dried herbs like basil, oregano or rosemary. Stir in the yeast water. Knead with the dough hook or by hand on a well floured surface for about 5 minutes..
- If you are using the stand mixer, once finished kneading, remove dough from bowl and shape into a large ball by hand.Now Oil two bowls lightly with olive oil and set aside. Divide the dough into two pieces and roll into balls. Place each ball into the oiled bowls, seam side down, and coat the tops with a little olive oil. Top each bowl with plastic wrap or a clean, dry towel and place the dough in a warm place (I use an oven preheated to 250 degrees F, then turned off). Let rise 1-2 hours..
- Once risen cut into small balls and then set aside DIRECTIONS: To assemble pizzas: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil. Place pizza dough on a well-floured surface, press dough firmly with your fingers to shape into mini pizzas.Now place rounds 1 inch apart on baking sheet. Top each with pizza sauce, cheese, and your desired toppings. Bake mini pizzas for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.Enjoy.