Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza. Great recipe for Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza. Love my air fryer and a good margarita 😉. Place in air fryer and cover with a trivet or something similar so toppings don't fly around.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza
- It’s of Pita bread.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce homemade or jarred. I like Muir Glen organic.
- You need of Optional extra seasoning -oregano, italian and pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Chopped garlic.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- You need of Torn Basil.
- You need of Mozzerella snack balls.
- It’s of Sliced tomato.
- You need of Shredded cheese of choice.
Perfect for a one person lunch or make a couple to share for dinner! How to Make Air Fryer Pizza. Load the pita bread with your favorite sauce. You may need to allow the pizza to cook for an additional couple of minutes to reach your desired texture.
Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza step by step
- Drizzle and rub olive oil on what will the bottom of your pita bread.
- Turn over and spread your sauce on with a spoon. Sprinkle with additional seasoning if desired..
- Top with garlic, onion and basil..
- Flatted out your mozzerella balls(about 6) and place on top..
- Top with sliced tomato and shredded cheese..
- Place in air fryer and cover with a trivet or something similar so toppings don't fly around.
- Cook at 350° for 6 mins.
- If you want a bit crispier crust like me at the end of your 6 mins crank the temp up to 400° and add an additional 3-4 mins.
After a tough run out in the countryside, I needed and felt like I deserved a a treat, but I was hungry so wanted in quickly. So, I used the air fryer and some basic ingredients to make a pizza style dish on a pita bread. Of course, you could make this even more delicious by adding your favorite toppings. Your air fryer is taking charge of pizza night and honestly? We doubt you'll turn to a frozen pizza ever again.