Deep dish pizza (chicago style). Главная. » Рецепты. » Пицца по-чикагски в глубокой форме (Chicago-style deep-dish pizza). Видеорецепты по теме. Спагетти карбонара с желтками пашот. Chicago-style pizza is pizza prepared according to several different styles developed in Chicago. The most famous is deep-dish pizza.
Ingredients of Deep dish pizza (chicago style)
- You need 320 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 8 grams of yeast.
- It’s 4 grams of salt.
- It’s 40 grams of sugar.
- It’s 40 ml of olive oil.
- You need 20 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn.
- It’s 3 each of mushroom.
- You need 1 each of capsicum.
- It’s 50 grams of salami.
- Prepare 300 grams of shredded pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 small of olive oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of warm water.
I love NY-style thin crust pizzas, but once in a while I also like to enjoy a sloppy slice of deep dish. My husband and I tried to duplicate the pizza from a popular Chicago restaurant, and I think our recipe turned out even better. The secret is baking it in a cast-iron skillet! Chicago's claim to pizza world fame is the creation of deep-dish pizza.
Deep dish pizza (chicago style) step by step
- Pour (20ml) warm water into a small bowl with yeast and leave it for a while..
- Put flour in a big bowl with olive oil, salt,sugar and the rest of water(300ml)..
- put the yeast in number1 into number2 and mix them together..
- knead well till the dough is pliable and your hands don't stick with flour and leave the dough for 1 hour..
- Toward the end of the time, preheat oven to 220 °C for 10 mins meanwhile chop up veggies and slice salami and Make the dough flat around o.5cm . The flat dough size should be over your frame so that the side of dough can help covering at the end and make a your up front frame size of flat dough separately..
- Place the flat dough on the frame and put 1spoon of tomato paste..
- Put the chopped veggies and salami and cover with 300grams cheese..
- Cover with the separately made small dough on the topping and cover the top of framd with the left flat dough which is on the side of main flat dough..
- Spread tomato paste again on the top of it..
- Put into the oven and adjust as 220°C ,20mins , it could be more time if it's needed..
- Afterwards, take it out and out parsley to garnish..
The answers to who invented it and where to find the best Chicago-style pizza depend entirely upon who you ask. Deep dish is the Chicago-style pizza that gets the majority of the attention but this famous local chain specializes in an even bigger variant: Stuffed pies. Similar to deep dish, the crust is loaded with mozzarella and toppings. An additional layer of dough above the cheese and below the tomato sauce. But deep-dish pizza, for as much as it's touted as the official Chicago food, was no more a part of our daily lives than holiday eggnog or the Plush Horse ice cream parlor on Southwest Highway.