Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza
- Prepare 2 of – ready made pizza crust (with sauce).
- You need 1-1 lb. of hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (5 cloves).
- You need 1/4 cup of Zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s of Sprinkle black pepper.
- It’s 1 can (8 ounce) of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza step by step
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a large frying pan, breaking up the pieces as they get brown…..Drain fat……
- Next add your sliced onion and green pepper to pan, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Next add your crushed garlic, black pepper and zesty Italian dressing, sauté for a few minutes longer……
- Next add your can of tomato sauce, mix all very well….remove from heat when heated through……
- Prepare your pizza crust by adding the provided pizza sauce on top of crust and then placing crust on top of a pizza stone……
- Add several spoonfuls of your sausage mixture over the sauce on your pizza crust, you can add as much or as little as you like !.
- Next add your shredded mozzarella cheese over the top……
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.