Pizza-Popcorn. Melt butter in a small saucepan; add the remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn and mix well. Packed with pepperoni, Parmesan, and pepper, this pizza popcorn can almost double as a meal.
Ingredients of Pizza-Popcorn
- It’s 1/4 of cup – Dried corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Pizza Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Pizza Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Onigano.
- It’s 1/2 of tbdp – Salt.
Pizza Popcorn combines two comfort food favorites. Made easy by making it in a paper bag in the microwave! This Pizza Popcorn is a fun way to switch up everyone's favorite movie snack. Found this on a pull tab near the herbs & spices section many years ago.
- Heat oil in a pan, add corn in it..
- Within min conr will papaya up..
- Heat butter in a pan add sauce, pizza seasoning, origano and salt. Mix it..
- Now add popcorn..
- Pizza popcorn are ready..
It has become as standard in our house. Close it tightly at the top and place in microwave. My daughter and her friends were playing around in the kitchen one night while waiting for a rented movie to rewind, and came up with this gem. Pour the oil and popcorn into a heavy, deep pot. Place over medium heat, cover and shake, moving the pot constantly.