Pizza of the Sea. New pizza by the sea dine-in & to-go procedures. Pizza by the Sea locations in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Vocals great and music exciting and engaging.
Ingredients of Pizza of the Sea
- It’s 3 oz of clams.
- Prepare 3 oz of oysters.
- You need 3 oz of baby shrimp.
- Prepare 3 oz of crab.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzerella provolone cheese blend.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 box of powdered pizza dough mix.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of garlic alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh basil leafs.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon pepper seasoning.
Our restaurant in Southend-on-Sea is just off the High Street, within easy reach of the cinema. Visit out stylish venue before or after seeing a film. Beyond pizza, there are cookies – we use the non-edible kind on this site. Some of these cookies tell us how you use this site to help you get the most out of it.
Pizza of the Sea step by step
- preheat oven to 450°.
- mix pizza dough according to product instructions..
- form dough onto greased pizza pan.
- add Alfredo sauce to dough and spread evenly to one half inch from edge of crust.
- give a dusting of lemon pepper and parmesan cheese to entire crust.
- spread about half of your shredded cheese next.
- next liberally sprinkle clams oysters shrimp and crab.
- sprinkle remaining cheese blend evenly across top.
- generous sprinkle of parmesan on top.
- bake in preheated oven 3-5 minutes.
- remove pizza and cover pizza with 4-5 chopped Basil leafs you may substitute dried basil.
- bake another 5-7 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
This service was quick, easy and reliable. And the Pizzas from Earth and sea were hot and delicious. We will use them again. spin and healthy thirst quenchers, all served with a side of relaxing seaside vibes. Relish a Breakfast by the Sea Specially curated by Trapizza's chefs, the Highlights fresh from the oven and pan include Croissant Pizza baked with ham and cheddar cheese, Crispy Croffles (waffle-pressed croissant). Prawns Mussels and Kalamata Olives with a dash of Garlic.