Delicious Basic Pizza Margherita.
Ingredients of Delicious Basic Pizza Margherita
- You need of For the pizza crust:.
- You need 220 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 150 ml of Cold water.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- You need 4 tbsp of of sauce from Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 100 grams of Easy melting type cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- Prepare 12 of Fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1 medium of Sliced tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Delicious Basic Pizza Margherita step by step
- Put all the ingredients for the pizza dough into a bowl and knead with your right hand..
- When the dough starts to come together and no longer sticks to the bowl, take it out onto a floured work surface, and knead for about 5 minutes with both hands..
- Cover with a clean, damp cloth (wring it out very well) and leave at room temperature for around 10 minutes..
- When it's ready, the dough should look shiny and smooth; when you pinch it, it should be about as soft as your earlobe..
- Dust a dry cutting board with a small amount of flour. Place the dough on the cutting board and cut it in half with a pastry scraper or a knife..
- Use the palm of your hand to roll the dough into a ball..
- Dust a large container with flour and place the dough in it. Leaving enough space for the dough to expand, cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 2-3 hours..
- Dust with flour and stretch out the dough to a diameter of about 20 cm. Then place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper..
- Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce over the dough. Top with 1/2 the toppings and drizzle on a little olive oil..
- Bake in a 250℃ oven for 10 minutes..
- When it's done baking, remove the pizza from the oven. All done..