Ham And Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Bread Pizza Top Spicy Brown Butter.
Ingredients of Ham And Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Bread Pizza Top Spicy Brown Butter
- You need 3 of mini Wholemeal bun or any bread of your choice.
- It’s 4 of thinly slice ready to eat ham.
- Prepare 10 of fresh basil.
- Prepare 10 of sun dried tomato.
- You need 10 of cucumber prickle (optional add on).
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli pepper.
Ham And Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Bread Pizza Top Spicy Brown Butter instructions
- Slice any leftover mini Wholemeal bun then layer around on a round baking tray with parchment paper.
- Layer some ham, basil, sun dried tomato and (option cucumber prickle)and drizzle some dried oregano.
- Drizzle generously Cheever and mozzarella cheese and then bake it at 200 C for 10 to 13 minutes till cheese are melted.
- As for SPICY BROWN BUTTER,,, put 2 tbsp of butter into a pan in Low heat and once it's melted add in 1 tbsp of fine dry Chili pepper and mix vigorously and off heat.
- Once ready to serve drizzle the spicy brown butter on the bread pizza and enjoy.