KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA. Craving for pizza but don't want all the carbs? This kabocha-crust pizza is a great low carb alternative to regular pizza dough. Spread pizza sauce over partially baked crust.
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- It’s 3/4 cups of mashed kabocha squash.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 12 slices of pepperoni or to taste.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes optional.
- You need of Dried parsley flakes optional.
Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Pepperoni is widely available at grocery stores, and with a few additional basic ingredients like pizza sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan and Pillsbury pizza crust, you can have a whole pepperoni. Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese. Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA step by step
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..
A low-carb pizza crust might sound weird, but an ordinary pizza crust is guaranteed to kick you out of ketosis, and let's not forget about the restaurant-made tomato Sometimes we can't believe the keto diet is called a diet, especially when you get your hands on recipes like this Keto Pizza with Pepperoni. You won't miss the gluten in this crust! Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. Pepperoni-Crusted Pizza – I don't know what sounds better than a pepperoni-crusted pizza to be honest. Nick from Dude Foods has created a pepperoni-crusted pizza that is sure to make any meat lover drool.