Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza. Potato Crust Pizza – with Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese. I topped my pizza with olives and blanched spinach, but choose whichever toppings, sauces, cheeses that you love. This video has three recipes: The first is for a homemade Alfredo sauce, the second is a pizza crust recipe, put those together with a little chicken breast.
Ingredients of Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
- It’s of Sauce—————–.
- You need 12 ounces of canned Alfredo sauce or you can make your own.
- It’s of Bagel—————-.
- Prepare 4 of whole bagels multi-grained.
- Prepare of Toppings—————-.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of fennel seed.
- You need 1/3 cup of fire roasted red peppers.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- It’s 2 ounce of bacon 2 slices.
- You need 1/3 cup of rehydrated onions.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Italian 6 cheeses blend.
While most skinny Alfredo recipes call for cashews, tofu, or coconut milk to replace heavy cream, this sauce can also be made without any of those. Using Pillsbury refrigerated thin pizza crust, Alfredo sauce and diced rotisserie chicken, this "white pizza" breaks the mold on traditional pizza. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps.
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bagels in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Brown the beef with the sliced olives, re-hydrated onions, and chopped mushrooms. Add kosher salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the Alfredo sauce..
- Add most of the sauce to the bagels. Add pepperoni next make sure you cover the hole in the center with one slice of pepperoni..
- Add the toppings with the meat. Add the rest of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the fire roasted red peppers and fennel seed..
- Fry the bacon crisp and chop it up.
- Add bacon to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Get the cheeses..
- Add the cheese to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Bring the family together with this easy & fun meal idea. Just choose a crust, add the sauce & pile on their fave toppings. Order PIZZA delivery from Alfredo's Pizza in San Diego instantly! View Alfredo's Pizza's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Fresh Roma tomatoes, basil, buffalo mozzarella cheese in olive oil and fresh garlic sauce.