M & M Brownie Pizza. M or m is the thirteenth letter of the modern English alphabet and the ISO basic Latin alphabet. Its name in English is em (pronounced /ˈɛm/), plural ems. The letter M is derived from the Phoenician Mem, via the Greek Mu (Μ, μ).
Ingredients of M & M Brownie Pizza
- It’s 60 grams of unsalted butter, melted and cooled.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s of For Ganache.
- It’s 100 g of Dark Chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 60 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s of For Topping.
- Prepare 150 g of M & M candy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Silver balls.
This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand. From the Etruscan letter 𐌌 (m, "em"), from the Ancient Greek letter Μ (M, "my"), derived from the Phoenician letter 𐤌 (m, "mem"), from the Egyptian hieroglyph 𓈖. The thirteenth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet. When texting or instant messaging it's used as a response to something awkward.
M & M Brownie Pizza step by step
- Sieve All purpose flour & Cocoa powder in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Blend Egg white and sugar in a bowl for 3-4 minutes.
- Add butter and blend well.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add milk and oil. Blend well.
- Add the mixture on to prepared baking tray and shape like pizza crust leveling evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in preheated oven at 170 depending on the chewy or crusty pizza layer desired.
- Allow the crust to cool completely.
- Microwave dark chocolate and cream in a bowl for 30-40 sec. whisk until lump free and allow it to cool slightly.
- Pour the ganache over the crust and spread evenly leaving gap towards edges.
- While the ganache is still warm, press the M & M candy with silver balls on top.
- Allow the ganache to cool and set completely. Slice and serve.