Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes. This hot pizza dip is a hit with adults and kids alike! It packs all that yummy, hot cheesy goodness of a pizza but in a fun dip form. Serve this pizza dip fresh out of the oven with toasted garlic baguettes.
Ingredients of Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes
- Prepare of For the pizza dip.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 Jar of pizza sauce or 2 cup if you don’t like much sauce, just use what you like.
- You need of mozzarella cheese (as much as you like).
- You need of pepperoni sliced or chopped(don’t cut all of it save some for the top).
- You need of Pizza toppings (I used pepperoni, black olives, any pizza toppings you like on your pizza).
- You need of toasted garlic baguettes.
- Prepare 2 of baguettes, sliced 1 inch thick.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced (I used 2 tablespoon of minced garlic).
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Prepare of parsley.
- Prepare of More pizza toppings ideas.
- It’s of Pineapple and Canadian bacon, sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, Banana peppers, mushrooms.so many choices.
In this video, youll see how to turn your favorite pizza ingredients into an easy, cheesy dip. I think if you toasted the baguettes with olive oil and garlic salt as mentioned by a previous poster that. Top with pizza sauce, spreading evenly. Top with bell pepper, green onions or olives.
Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes step by step
- You can make the dip in the oven, I like to use a deep pie dish when I make it this way, or can be done in a crockpot, if I have time or if I am taking it to a pot luck or a bbq cook out. (oven at 350 for 20 mins or until the cheese melted and is a little brown, crockpot on high for about 2 hrs, till cheese melts).
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese together..
- Spread your softened cream cheese evenly across the bottom of your crock pot or pie dish.
- Pour your pizza sauce evenly on top of your cream cheese.
- Spread your pepperoni over top, reserving several to top your dish.
- Sprinkle on your onion, cheese and olives, or whatever toppings you are using (ending with the cheese).
- Top with your remaining pepperoni.
- Meanwhile, prepare the baguettes, as the dip is cooking..
- In a small bowl combine softened butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and salt & pepper..
- Place sliced baguettes on a nonstick baking pan and spread butter mixture evenly over each baguette..
- Sprinkle with parsley..
- When pizza dip comes out of the oven, turn the oven to broil and place the baguettes into the oven..
- Broil the baguettes until golden. Serve immediately with the hot pizza dip..
- If you are making the dip in a crockpot, I’d just wait till it was done to make the baguettes, it doesn’t take long to make..
- You can also sever this with Ritz Crackers, but it would also be good with pita chips or even breadsticks..
- Another option is you can add some spices to the cream cheese, ½-1 teaspoon parsley ½ teaspoon oregano ¼ teaspoon basil ¼ teaspoon garlic powder And a handful of cheese just mix all together in a bowl before putting it the crockpot or pie dish or adding some spices to the pizza sauce.
- There’s so many ways this can be made cheap or all out..
- Notes- I use my favorite jar of spaghetti sauce and not pizza sauce, I also make my pizza monkey bread with this and spilt the spaghetti sauce for both recipe, one of the reasons I make them together..
Pepperoni Pizza Dip With Garlic Knots. This super easy and super cheesy dip is the perfect snack for game day or movie night with the family! Toasted Garlic Bread: My all-time favorite dipper for this pizza dip is crunchy slices of garlic bread. Simply slice a baguette, brush it with garlic and olive oil and bake it in the oven for several minutes. Those slices of garlic bread are absolutely perfect for plunging into the warm cheesy dip.