No Yeast Pizza.
Ingredients of No Yeast Pizza
- You need For of Pizza base:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Curd / Yoghurt.
- You need 1&3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need For of topping (you can choose any topping of your choice):.
- It’s 1/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 of small onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Red chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
No Yeast Pizza step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pizza base. Add oil and knead a dough using curd / yoghurt. The dough should be like roti dough..
- Roll the dough thin. Use a fork to prick the pizza base.Place it on gease non-stick pan and let it rest over 15mins.Cover it with plastic bag.
- Now spread some pizza sauce on top of the pizza base, top it up with veggies of your choice & finally with grated cheese..
- Cook on low flame and cover it so that the cheese melts. Once the cheese melts, remove the lid and let it cook until the base turns as crispy as you like it to be.Around 30 mins. Cut it into pieces & serve immediately. Enjoy this pizza.