B.B.Q CHICKEN PIZZA. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California. Sweet BBQ sauce, chopped chicken, red onions, a dash of cilantro, and tons of cheese.
Ingredients of B.B.Q CHICKEN PIZZA
- Prepare 1 can of pillsbury pizza dough.
- You need 1/2 cup of of your favorite b.b.q sauce.
- It’s 1 medium of red onion.
- It’s 10 slice of of bacon.
- It’s 10 oz of can of swanson chicken breast.
- You need 2 cup of mozz cheese.
Impress your crowd this season with a delicious pizza topped with fire-roasted corn, chicken and sweet red peppers finished off with a tangy BBQ drizzle. BBQ Chicken Pizza, with tender grilled chicken, lots of cheese and a homemade sauce, is better than any restaurant variety! This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when we lived in California. When we moved we had to make a version of our own at.
B.B.Q CHICKEN PIZZA instructions
- fry and crumble bacon.
- bake crust for 7~8 mins in preheated oven at 350°F.
- slice red onion into rings.
- remove crust from oven and add bbq sauce,chicken,bacon,onion,and then topp off with the cheese.
- return to oven and bake another 8~10 mins.
- remove from oven and let set 5~10 mins before slicing.
This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? We make homemade pizza almost every weekend and love to make different variations. This BBQ chicken pizza has my hubbies name written all over it. He is such a big fan of chicken tossed in tangy and sweet barbecue sauce with lots This recipe makes barbecue chicken pizza that tastes just like California Pizza Kitchen's recipe.