EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!). These English Muffin Pizzas are a lunchtime favorite! This is how you make English muffin pizza First, you split the English muffins in hack in a small Bowl mix together olive oil garlic and Italian Italian seasoning, seasoning, seasoning. Get the highly rated recipe for Fast English Muffin Pizzas at http Spread some sauce on split English muffins and top with your favorite ingredients.
Ingredients of EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!)
- You need 1 of toasted English Muffin, cut in half.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of choice hummus.
- You need 1/3 cup of small chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced cucumber.
- You need 1 of small handful of baby spinach, sliced and or very finely chopped, for this will be on top. The thinner the slice, the more you can put on😄.
- You need 2 of baby carrots, shredded. You. can also dice if you would like.
- Prepare of spinkle of garlic, paprika.
- It’s of Top with a splash of lemon or my favorite, red vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of tiny Drizzle of EVOO.
English muffin pizza is a totally kid friendly recipe, that I am sure is going to give any adult a flash back to their childhood. If you are looking for an easy recipe have the kids help with this is it! When we make mini pizzas with english muffins the kids have the ability to customize them however they. Looking for healthy, kid friendly dinner ideas?
EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!) step by step
- This recipe serves 1 to 2, feel free to add more of the ingredients to make more to share ☺.
- Split your English muffin in half, toast to your likeness. Spread 1 tablespoon of hummus per slice.
- Chop your veggies. You Can also use tomato, red onion, if you would like. (not pictured).
- Per each slice, top first with the broccoli, and diced cucumber on top of hummus.
- Next, add sliced spinach, (numz, love me some spinach! So I like to add quite a bit😊) Then top off with the baby shredded carrots for a beautiful color and delicious crispy bite at end. This is what the final product will look like😊.
- I preferably use red wine vinegar, but lemon juice is also good. Just a few sprinkles over the top will add a flavor burst to bring it all together..
- Lastly, I add a little dash of EVOO, sprinkle of garlic powder and paprika. This is Salt free, the seasonings blend so well with the hummus. You will be surprised how easy these yummy snacks, lunches or appetizer can really be. A real crowd pleaser, and very flavorful, and healthy without taking away the taste! Hope you all enjoy!.
These awesome, kid-approved recipes are healthy Coming up with kid-friendly dinner ideas that are quick and easy to make is an ongoing challenge for most Fill up vegetarian kids' tummies with hearty, two-bean veggie chili. Avocado Hummus Hummus Hacked And Healthier Hummus Larrys Greek Hummus Dip Amazing Simple Garlic Hummus Red Pepper Hummus Green Hummus Hummus Tomato Hummus Easy Hummus Veggie English Muffin Pizza Kid Friendly Budget Friendly Hummus Chicken Casserole. These English muffin pizzas aren't soggy, but they are an easy, kid friendly recipe that kids can help make. This Pizza Bistro Box Lunch idea combines your favorite pizza toppings along with hummus and pita chips make a healthy lunch for school or the office! This fun veggie tray shaped like a lion is easy to make and is perfect if you are looking for cute ideas for a jungle party or zoo outing.