Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella. Shape pizza dough according to package directions. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan over top. This vegetarian Thai pizza recipe tops a pre-made crust with peanut sauce, broccoli, mushrooms, & red bell pepper rings.
Ingredients of Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella
- It’s of Fo' uttapam / pizza base.
- You need 1 cup of Semolina/ rava/ suji.
- It’s 1 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 2 pouch of Eno fruit salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s of For pizza topping.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped Red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Carrot.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Boiled Sweet corns.
- Prepare 2 cubes of Broccoli diced in very small.
- It’s 1 of Tomato deseeded.
- Prepare 3-4 of Olives sliced.
- You need as needed of Mozzarella cheese small cube.
- It’s of Spices -.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Salt for sprinkling.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s of Other ingredients_.
- You need 2 tbsp of Schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Clarified butter/olive oil.
Serve the Broccoli Kheema And Cheese Uttapam along with Idli Dosa Milagai Podi or along with coconut chutney To start making Broccoli Keema And Cheese Uttapam add the broccoli florets to your food. The Uttapam Pizza is so tasty that your kids will want you to make this every time you make dosa batter. Put on your creative caps and make the Uttapam Pizza just the way you want to. Throw in your choice of toppings from pineapples and sweet corn to olives.
Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella instructions
- Pre prepration -we have to make a batter fo' uttpam and need diced/chopped veggies fo' our pizza topping.
- Take a big sized bowl..add samolina and curd in it and mix together very well..give a rest of 15 -20 minutes to the batter to get fluffy.
- Add salt and Eno fruit salt..give a quick mix and check the consistency of the batter..it should be slightly running.
- Take a big kadai and pour a glass of water in it and place a bowl in the kadai..gas on.
- Grease a steel plate and grease with little bit of ghee /oil and spread uttpam batter on it.
- Place the plate in the kadai on bowl and cover with a lid..let it to cook for 10-15minutes at low heat..heat off and let it cool down.
- Remove the uttpam from the plate.
- Heat a non stick skillet/tawa and grease it and place the Uttpam on it..spread schezwan sauce, chopped veggies along with boiled sweet corn on it..sprinkle salt, black pepper, cayon powder, garam masala over it then grate some mozzarella cheese on top.
- Let it to cook with veggies by covering with a lid till mozzarella cheese melts completely..flame off.
- Yo'r uttpam pizza is done..cut in triangular pieces with the help of a pizza cutter or a knife.
- Serve hot with ketchup it's SO YUMMY.
- 'have skipped onion due to navratri..can add one small chopped onion.
For more recipes related to Crispy Veg Uttapam Pizza checkout Mysore Masala Dosa, Spring Dosas, Corn And Cheese Dosa Tamil Nadu has a wide variety of delicious food both for the vegetarians as well as the non-vegetarians, though most of it is made of. Similar Royalty-free Images: Fast food. vegetarian pizza with vegetables on a white plate. Italian Seafood Pizza with Squid, Mussels and Shrimps. Uttapam using leftover Raita (gluten free), Mini Uttapam Varieties, Uttapam Sandwich Nachni Uttapam or Ragi Uttapam is an easy dosa made with Finger Millet flour and is very healthy for any meal.