Chicken Stuffed Pizza Biscuits.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffed Pizza Biscuits
- It’s 1 can of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury biscuits.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Toppings of choice.
- It’s 1 packages of Thin sliced chicken breast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
Chicken Stuffed Pizza Biscuits instructions
- Start with 1 chicken breast chopping it into small pieces.
- Marinate the pieces of chicken with olive oil salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken in a pan until thoroughly cooked.
- Take the biscuits and create small opening in the side with a knife.
- Stuff the raw biscuits with the chicken mixture.
- Top off the biscuits with pizza sauce, then mozzarella cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic for flavor.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 400°F.