Meat lovers pizza. Homemade thin crust pizza, topped off with two types of cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni and hot sausage! I'm back with another homemade pizza recipe. I just love making pizza from scratch now, because it's so easy and you can top it with whatever your heart desires!
Ingredients of Meat lovers pizza
- Prepare 1 of pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1-8 ounce of bag shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Italian herbs and garlic powder.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ground beef (cooked).
- You need 1/4 cup of ground sausage (cooked).
- It’s 4 strips of bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of banana peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion sliced thin.
Since those meats are already cooked before being added. Warning: the following pizza is neither low-calorie nor low-fat. But when you want to indulge all of your most guilty pleasures — layer on the meat! Of course, meat lovers pizza – or any pizza for that matter – isn't pizza without cheese.
Meat lovers pizza instructions
- Preheat oven as directed. Press pizza crust onto greased 13×9 inch baking sheet. Using a fork poke holes all over it so it doesn’t rise and bubble..
- Spread sauce evenly onto the crust, top with cheese and toppings. Bake as directed then toss under the broiler on low for 2-3 minutes..
You've got to have an ooey gooey base for all your toppings to meld into. As such, this pizza is loaded with about. Meat Lovers' Pizza Bread is brimming with seasoned saucy ground beef, spicy pepperoni and three cheeses. A hearty appetizer, our Pizza Bread is a crowd-pleasing easy recipe to make. Meat Lover's Pizza: saucy, cheesy pizza with spicy sausage, zippy pepperoni and smoky bacon!