Quick Pizza Dough. The trouble with most homemade pizza dough recipes is that they're sort of a pain You have to plan ahead Knead the dough. Dough that takes under an hour from mixing to baking! For the process to work it is key to have a warm place to allow the dough to rest, or using.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough
- You need 220 ml of lukewarm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 470 ml of flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Toppings.
This Easy Pizza Dough recipe comes together SO fast (because there's zero rising required) that it's hard to believe you can make the absolute best pizza crust with so little effort! Reviews for: Photos of Quick Pizza Dough. Quick Pizza Dough. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pizza dough takes a bit of practice, so the crust may not be perfect your first time.
Quick Pizza Dough step by step
- Mix water and yeast and let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Mix in flour and salt. Make sure there are no dry flour bits left – you may have to add bit more water..
- Knead for 8 minutes. If it’s too sticky to handle, add a bit of flour, but try to keep the dough relatively moist..
- Cover and rise for 10 minutes..
- Put baking paper on rack in bottom of oven. Preheat to 230C..
- Divide into 2 pieces and roll out..
- Turn over preheated baking paper and put pizza on top. Brush the pizzas with olive oil..
- Add toppings. The classic tomato sauce, cheese, and various meats/vegetables combination is always good!.
- Bake for about 14 minutes and you’re done!.
There is nothing special about the ingredients or the technique in this quick pizza dough. I make mine in the food processor, but it is not Really delicious crust! Quick pizza dough made with four ingredients only, great for thin or thick crust. This one is made in just one hour from start to finish, yet still crusty. Normally we make this traditional yeast pizza and.