Potato pizza. Authentic Italian Potato Pizza, the Perfect Pizza Dough is made into a Tasty Potato Pizza done two different ways. Potato Pizza has always been a favourite in our house. Potato pizza is a variation on the gold standard of Roman bread, pizza bianca — pizza with just olive oil, rosemary and salt that amounts to so much more than it sounds.
Ingredients of Potato pizza
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s to taste of melted cheese.
- You need 2 pieces of bacon.
- Prepare to taste of ketchup.
I love using potatoes in recipes that you wouldn't normally. Potato pizza like the ones served at one of my favorite restaurants a few years ago. I make this creative baked potato pizza for Super Bowl parties. The sour cream, bacon, onions and cheese make every bite taste just like a loaded Baked Potato Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Potato pizza instructions
- Cut the potatoes, onion, and bacon..
- Put a cooking sheet in a frying pan and put in ingredients from step one..
- Pour water under the cooking sheet and put the lid on and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes..
- Open the lid to get the moisture out and cook on high heat for 4 minutes..
- Add melted cheese..
- Put the lid on and cook for one minute..
- Add ketchup to taste..
So that's what I did-instead of a traditional tomato sauce base, I made a sauce with sweet potatoes and fresh sage and used caramelized onions, kale, and Fontina cheese as the. Scrape the potatoes into a bowl, and sift over them the flour, baking powder, and salt. Allow the pizza to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before cutting into squares to serve. The Potato Pizza recipe out of our category Pizza! Potato Pizza. with Sage and Onion.