Super Easy and Versatile Pizza Dip. This dip is sooooo easy, sooooo versatile & sooooo delicious. You can add in whatever your favorite pizza toppings are to make this your very own favorite. The best part, is that this dip can be whipped up in no time.
Ingredients of Super Easy and Versatile Pizza Dip
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 1 lb of Italian or your favorite pizza sausage.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Pepperoni.
- It’s 5 lb of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 lb of Sour Cream.
- You need 3 cup of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dry oregano.
- It’s 3 packages of your Favorite pizza cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper (or Crushed red pepper).
This hot and bubbly dip is so easy to whip up and absolutely delicious! This is one of the easiest dips to make and one of the fastest to disappear. I can't say what part of this dip is better: the creamy seasoned cream cheese bottom. Super Bowl is the time to serve up your best Slow cook until the layers are hot and the cheese has melted.
Super Easy and Versatile Pizza Dip step by step
- Take all ingredients and add to a mixer and mix together until the cream cheese begins to bloom.
- Fill a pan or individual dishes with the mix and top with additional cheese and then bake for about 20 mins until the dip bubbles and the cheese looks nice and melted.
- Serve with your favorite chip, bread or vegetables!.
So versatile, so filling, and so appealing. Easy Pizza Dip — Cheese lovers and pizza fans will love this fast and easy dip recipe!! It's the perfect party food that's a guaranteed hit! This pepperoni dip is so fast and easy to make that you can have it assembled and in the oven in less than five minutes without dirtying a single bowl. Unroll the pizza dough on a flat surface.