BBQ pizza. I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye. Jenny Jones makes a crispy-crust barbeque chicken pizza at home, wood-fired oven style, using a pizza stone for the best crust ever. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen.
Ingredients of BBQ pizza
- Prepare 1 of pillsbury premade pizza crust.
- It’s 1 cup of honey bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced purple onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed or pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Optional garnish: bbq drizzle, dried parsley flakes.
BBQ Chicken Pizza, with tender grilled chicken, lots of cheese and a homemade sauce, is better This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when. I've kept this pizza fairly simple, using store-bought bbq sauce for the pizza sauce, some leftover pulled pork, bacon, red onion, a sliced roma tomato, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and cilantro and green. A BBQ Pizza recipe that is not only simple to make, but is great for using up any barbecue pork leftovers. Did I mention it's cooked in a cast iron skillet?
BBQ pizza step by step
- Heat oven to 400 and press crust into greased baking sheet. Bake just the crust 6 min then remove and top with bbq, all toppings and then cheese..
- Bake additional 8-9 minutes..
- Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes to make the cheese speckled and a little crispy then top with parsley flakes and bbq drizzle if desired..
Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. Come to BBQ Chicken Pizza Country. Here are the printables, both for the pizza and (separately) the crust Turn pizza night into a family affair with this BBQ Beef Pizza that is easy enough for the kids to help! Store-bought pizza dough, leftover chicken, BBQ sauce … check, check, check! This weeknight pizza couldn't be easier.