Avocado Club Pizza.
Ingredients of Avocado Club Pizza
- Prepare 1 of pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- It’s 3 oz of turkey breast.
- You need 3 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Avocado Club Pizza step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Bring pan to medium heat and cook meat to 165°F..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty into mixing bowl. Combine with mayonaisse, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Mash and mix together..
- Spread avocado across pizza crust. Cover with mozzerella cheese, and distribute evenly across crust..
- Shred or chop meats. Evenly spread across cheese..
- Wash veggies and chop. Sprinkle on top of pizza. Place in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes..