Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket. When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape. Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle. (Dough is also excellent pizza dough.) Filling instructions: Brown and drain sausage, green pepper and onion. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, spices and water.
Ingredients of Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket
- Prepare of dough.
- It’s 450 grams of wholemeal flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of sachet yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chili flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of passata.
- It’s 280 ml of warm water.
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped chorizo.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- Prepare 160 of grated cheese (i like a mix of mozzarella and cheddar).
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of sliced pepperoni.
I always cook this recipe for my family at home when we're in need of some epic food and. How to make Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza -. Redefining pizza.this pizza is a guilt-free delight and tastes great! For more recipes related to Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza checkout Sakharechi Poli, Khaari Poori.
Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket step by step
- DOUGH: Combine your dry ingredients. Mix your wet ingredients together, and then add to your dry ingredients..
- Mix to form a smooth dough. Split into two, shape into rectangles and place on greased baking trays. You should make the rectangles quite thin – around 1/2cm..
- Sprinkle with flour, covert with a damp tea towel, and leave in a warm place for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Make sure all your meats are cooked and chopped, apart from your pepperoni..
- Combine your tomato paste, water and garlic powder in a bowl. Add your chopped meats..
- When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape..
- On half of each of your rectangles, add 1/4 of your cheese..
- Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle..
- Layer on pepperoni and the rest of the cheese..
- Fold your dough over and seal the edges, creating a pocket..
- It's really important those edges are sealed up tight – you don't want cheese going everywhere!.
- Optional: brush the tips with a little Olive oil and sprinkle with rock salt. Alternatively, sprinkle with parmesan and mixed herbs..
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it starts to brown off a little..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Homemade thin crust pizza, topped off with two types of cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni and hot sausage! The fact that this dough comes together in just a few minutes and doesn't need time to rise means that you can. Fill these tasty pizza pockets with pizza sauce, cheese, and your choice of toppings. They're easy and make a fabulous weekend lunch or snack. In a small saucepan combine the garlic, kosher salt, tomato paste, tomato sauce, a dash of black pepper.