No yeast pizza. This no-yeast pizza crust recipe is quick and easy to make without the long hours of letting the dough rise and is perfect for a weeknight No-Yeast Pizza Crust. This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. You know the saying "an apple doesn't fall far from the tree", well I have to And what better way to use up some of the garden's best veggies then with a Pizza with no yeast.
Ingredients of No yeast pizza
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For toppings.
- You need 1 cup of Veggies as per your choice (I have used capsicum, onion, tomato and corn).
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese (I have used processed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pizza sause.
Try it with your favourite toppings. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. No yeast pizza dough can also be made using egg and no yogurt or soda is used in such recipe. I will share it sometime soon.
No yeast pizza step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pizza base. Add oil and knead a dough using curd / yoghurt. The dough should be like roti dough..
- Cover the dough and rest the dough for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 2 or 3 parts and roll it out thin. Use a fork to prick the pizza base..
- Take a kadhai or cooker & add some salt at the bottom. Place a stand or ring and place a plate on top of the ring. Cover this with a lid and pre heat it. If using cooker, use without whistle. For pre heating, heat on medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Place the rolled pizza base on the plate and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes. The pizza base shall be cooked, let it cool and store in an air tight container if not using immediately..
- Spread some pizza sauce on top of the pizza base, top it up with veggies of your choice & finally with grated cheese..
- Cook this on a tawa. Cook on low flame and cover it so that the cheese melts. Once the cheese melts, remove the lid and let it cook until the base turns as crispy as you like it to be..
- Cut it into pieces & serve immediately. Enjoy this pizza.
This recipe yields a pizza with good crust and soft inside without being hard. My no yeast pizza dough recipe is simple enough you can make it on your busiest nights. There's no need to wait for it to rise or pre-bake it. Just mix it together, shape it top it and get it in the oven. Try this Pizza Dough – No Yeast recipe, or contribute your own.